Friday, August 5, 2011

Full on party planning mode.....


We're getting ready for a very special party for a VERY special newly-turned eight year old little girl.  I'm trying to pull off a "perfectly pink Parisian patisserie theme with a twist" party on a VERY limited budget and with a very short time frame.  Here are a few glimpses of what it looks like in our house right now - and we have MANY more projects to go!  Yikes!  I must really love this craziness =)






As usual, I have my trusty sidekick party planner - Emily - but this year, we have another helper.  And I use the term "helper" very loosely!!!!!  Haha!


Blurry picture because he wouldn't stop moving!  Love this little face!

Be back soon with LOTS of pictures - and you can find out if I managed to pull this thing off!  I've only really been working on it for a few days, which is not the norm for me.  Things are crazy here - but fun!!!!  Wish me luck!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it...looks absoluetly precious! Where are those napkins from?~ Not sure if you have seen it or not but there is a big pink poodle applique (complete w/ pom poms) out there...I have seen it at Walmart, HL, Joanns, etc...it would be so cute on her shirt or bday dress/skirt - just a thought! Cant wait to see your pics.

said...

Hope Emily's birthday was a blast! I know it was BEAUTIFUL and CHIC!! I've been checking in all day awaiting the pictures : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...