Friday, April 2, 2010

My favorite Easter decoration

I love to decorate for Easter (or for any holiday, really), and each year I get (or make) a few more decorations to add to my collection.  My hubby calls it my "ever-changing seasonal display" and he calls himself my "stage hand" - ha!!!

This year, I got a new favorite decoration.  It's here in this little display, can  you guess what it is?



No, it's not the cute bunny holding the flowers, nor the sweet milk-glass vase holding carnations from my husband.  It's not the little vintage ceramic chick or bunny, either. 

See this?




Would you be surprised if I told you this was my favorite decoration?  Not if you look inside:


My favorite decoration this year is the little plastic egg, stuffed with tissue and colored with green marker, with a little love note tucked inside, brought home by a proud and excited little six year old girl who is still not too old to make her Mommy presents at school.  Love.this.girl.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is SO sweet!!! Definitely a "golden egg"! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...