Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Open Letter.....

To Any Girl Who Might Want To Marry My Son Someday,


First off, I have to commend you on your excellent choice! My Carter is the best thing since sliced bread!


Secondly, I have to apologize ahead of time. He's only one month old now, but I am guessing that he will be pretty darn spoiled by the time he is an adult. You see, I want to be one of those moms who adequately prepares her son for life on his own - how to wash dishes, how to cook a meal, how to launder his own clothes - but in all probability, I will be doing those things for him until he leaves the nest (and maybe after as well!). You see, if Carter calls, I come running. If he needs something, I give it to him. I can't help myself - look at him!






Also, you might want to know this - he is used to ALOT of attention from women. His sisters adore him and spend most of their time like this:




So, you might want to make sure you give him the same kind of attention. I'm just sayin'.


Finally, I am sorry to have to tell you this, but there's no way I'm letting any woman steal my little man away from me. So, you won't actually get to marry him. He's going to live with me forever. Sorry about that, but it's just the way it is. I mean, just look at these blue eyes - can you blame me?




Sincerely,

Carter's Mom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...