Monday, July 26, 2010

Pajama Party Invitations {Birthday Party Project #3}

For Emily's pajama-themed party, I wanted to make some unique invitations.  I searched all over for cute ideas, but came up with nothing.  Finally, I ran across Melissa's slumber party invitations, and I was inspired!  I did mine a little differently (because I am NOT the seamstress Melissa is!).  I wanted to incorporate bunnies, because Emily sleeps with a bunny every night (Bunny is really a part of our family - you will see more of Bunny in a future post!), so here's what I came up with:



Party details are inside:



Here they are all packaged up, and ready to be delivered!




Our invitations got rave reviews!  I thought they were really sweet, and most importantly, Emily LOVED them!  I'm working on getting a full party post ready - there are so many pictures to go through, but I can't wait to share!!!

Linking up with:

Making

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Now THAT's a party invitation!!! Love how sweet these are! You did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see pics from Miss Emily's party! :)

Shannon said...

Those are adorable!!! Very creative!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

So cute! That's just the kind of invitation I'm talking about! Were they a ton of work? I love how you have to lift up the sheet to see the party info!

dance with me said...

so cute! where did you find the bunny stickers for the front?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...