Friday, March 21, 2014

Hair Accessories by Lulu and Junebug


Let's talk hair accessories!

Many of you know that I have a business called Lulu and Junebug (named after my daughters), but you may not know that I have been making bows for over 11 years!  What started as a hobby grew to a business that I love so much. 

 
Amazing modeled photos by my photographer friend Megan of Dempsey Media.



After I had a miscarriage, I stopped making bows for a little while.  We found out that the baby we miscarried was a little girl, and it became painful to me to know that my bows would never rest on her sweet little head.


 
However, once Carter started preschool, I found a whole new reason to make bows - all of his sweet little girlfriends needed hair accessories!  I have been busier than ever in the past few years since he has been at preschool.  I do the craft show at his school every year, and I love it so much!
 
 
 
 
I make lots of different things - headbands for babies and toddlers....

 
 
bows for older girls...



 Hair flowers (I sell a lot of these to the girls at the dance school my girls attend)...



...and lots of stuff in between!










I am currently working hard on getting items into my Etsy store (link in my sidebar).  For now, you can find me on facebook here:  Lulu and Junebug on Facebook

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

1 comment:

sherlina halim said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
- Bonus Mixparlay .
- Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
- New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
http://asianbet77.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...