Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween Tablescape - Lindsey's Party Part Two

Thanks to all who left me such sweet comments on my last post!  I am just tickled to pieces whenever someone comments on my blog.  I get super excited because in my mind nobody reads this blog except for me and Emily!  Ha!  So really - thank you!

I thought I'd share a little more from Lindsey's Halloween birthday party.  As I posted before, I had a sweets table set up in the kitchen that was sort of vintage Halloween-themed.  I decided to make the dining room table a little spookier since that's what Lindsey asked for.  Without too much talking, here are some pictures of what I came up with.


The view from the entrance hall:


Another view:


My easy centerpiece consisted of a glass vessel, sticks from the yard painted black stuck down into candy corn and dollar store crows.


Glittery skeleton heads were also purchased at the dollar store.  The spiderweb tablecloth and black jeweled candles came from Michaels.  I think all of the other stuff I already had in my Halloween stash.


I couldn't leave the hutch out, so I added a few spooky touches here and there.  I am in love with the battery operated votive candles that you can find everywhere now - we had a bunch of them lit up all over the place.  The little menu sign came from the Dollar Tree.  Those darn spiders have scared me to death many times since I stuck them everywhere.  I think I need to take them down - I have serious spider phobia (as well as most, if not all, other bugs - but that's another story altogether).


Another view (before I added my crows!).  I posted a tutorial on how I made the cute napkin rings here.


My mom bought me these creepy little mice - they were really cute!


There was lots more to this party, but I'm so behind on blogging about other things I'll have to leave it at this.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on my little tablescape =)  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Amber said...

What a great party!!! I love it all and was trying to pick my favorite thing...but couldn't :) Lindsey is so lucky to have a creative mom like you :)

Wendy said...

I wish I was invited! I have that menu from the $ store, my daughter loved it. My favorites from the table are the little mouse so cute, not scary at all and the table cloth. Overall you did a Fantastic Job!

Kelly said...

it looked fantastic! love all of the details, I bet that was a fun party:)

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love this too! You really have a knack for Halloween decorating. :)

cyndi said...

This is so over the top fan-freaking-tastic! I just love it and i love that you tell us where you got your stuff! I have that same 'menu' sign hanging on the pantry door in the kitchen....i love it!

Lorajean said...

this is great! what fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...