Monday, December 1, 2008

25.5 Week Appointment

I had my 25.5 week appointment today, and took the dreaded glucose test. Good news - I passed!!!! The only other news from today was that my iron is very low (I'm a vegetarian, so no big surprise there) and that my delivery date via c-section will be 7-10 days before my due date. This will put me around March 3rd for a delivery date. I can't wait to get it scheduled and start counting down!!! I'm getting so excited to meet my little man!

I go back every three weeks now, so my next appointment is the week of Christmas. My little guy is starting to kick and move all.the.time now - and I just love it! I'm so thankful for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy. I just feel very lucky today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...