Sunday, September 28, 2008

My new blog!

I have finally jumped on the "blog bandwagon" - I have been wanting to do a blog for awhile now, but never seem to have the time/energy to get started. My mom is always telling me (and I mean like, almost every.single.day) "You need to write stuff down! You'll forget all the cute things the girls do!" - and since I am more of a typer than a writer, I thought this would be the next best thing.

A little about me - my name is Heather, and I am a stay at home mom (was a CPA and a recruiter in a former life!) to two precious girls. Lulu (not her real name, but her nickname!) is 9 and Junebug (again, nickname) is 5. They are pretty funny little girls so I usually have some crazy story to share about them and the hilarious things they say (well, I think they're hilarious, and yes, I know I am their mom, but trust me on this - they're funny!). I also have two sweet stepsons, ages 17 and 13. They tend to stay out of the limelight (and out of the view of my camera lens) but I may be able to share some pics of them from time to time (when they least expect it). We are also expecting our surprise baby - a BOY! - on March 13th. I am married to the love of my life, my DH ("Dear Husband") who puts up with me (most of the time). I also own my own business, Lulu and Junebug (original, huh?). I make hair accessories and jewelry for little girls, and love every minute of it. My website is www.luluandjunebug.com.

Hopefully, my blog will be a place to share about our day to day lives, as well as share some of my latest creations. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Angie Vinez said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :) You'll be addicted in no time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...